At GHA Environmental (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help us provide you with a better service.
The following company is registered with the Information Commissioner:
GHA Enviromental Limited is Registered in England 11419858 Registered Office: Harrison Blakeley Accountancy Ltd 21 Church St, Horbury, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England, WF4 6LT
Collection of your personal information
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following information about you:-
- Details of your visits to the website, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access;
- Information provided to us when you contact us for any reason through our Website or information collected by us through your emails or other communications with us;
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit certain website and allows a website to recognise a user’s computer. Cookies are used to help users navigate website more efficiently and to perform certain functions, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
What cookies do we use?
The table below lists the cookies used by our Website and provides a description of how each cookie works. To find out more about a cookie, please follow any links provided.
|Used By||Name||Expiry Date||Category||Displays relevant cookie information for the website.|
|EU Cookie Compliance||cookieacceptance||1 day||Category 1: Strictly necessary||This cookie is used to record the types of cookies a user is willing to accept on this web site.|
How do I restrict or delete cookies?
All of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the Website to operate and have already been set as per the table above. You may delete and block all cookies from the Website, but please be aware that restricting or deleting cookies may impact on the functionality of the Website.
Your web browser may allow you to register or delete cookies set by the Website. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you can visit allaboutcookies.org which provides general information about cookies and how you can manage cookies on your computer.
How we use your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use personal information provided by you or gathered by us for the following purposes:
- To provide products and services requested by you;
- To recommend products and services that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To provide information on our activities and those of our partner organisations, such as promotional materials and general updates relevant to you;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our Website, products or services;
- To process and respond to specific information you have requested (such as event invitations, publications, press releases) and enquiries and complaints received from you;
- To update our records;
- To process payments;
- For audit purposes;
- To prevent or detect fraud;
- To enable third parties to carry out any of the purposes above on our behalf.
Storing your personal information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information sent to us electronically and transmission of such information is therefore entirely at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.